Lou Reed - Ecstasy album flac
Lou Reed : Ecstasy,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Ecstasy is the eighteenth solo studio album by American musician Lou Reed, released in 2000. It is a concept album about Reed's personal experiences with marriage and relationships and is his final rock album that is not a collaboration. The cover photography is by Stefan Sagmeister, who instructed Reed to masturbate behind a curtain to express the feeling of unashamed ecstasy.
Never let it be said that Lou Reed has lost the ability to surprise his audience; who would have thought that at the age of 58, on his first album of the new millennium, Reed would offer us an 18-minute guitar distortion workout with lyrics abut kinky sex, dangerous drugs, and (here's the surprise) imagining what it would be like to.
Ecstasy is the eighteenth album by Lou Reed, released in 2000. The cover photography is by Reed. featuring Lou Reed and Julian Schnabel as the guests, Schnabel recites the entirety of "Rock Minuet",.
Album Ecstasy (2000). Label Reprise Records. Lou Reed, Mike Rathke.
Sure, that happens in New Jersey, too, but Lou Reed's Ecstasy hasn't cracked the Top 20 there. While Ecstasy is essentially a concept album about the fantasies and realities of love and family, it includes as much sex, drugs, and rock n' roll culture as any of Reed's earlier work. Sadly, the stubborn confidence of his once naïve voice has now disappeared. But at this stage in the game, no one's doubting that Reed has paid his dues on the wildside, allowing him to devote more explicit attention to the themes of helplessness and vulnerability his songs have always touched on.
Album · 1999 · 14 Songs. The Velvet Underground Live With Lou Reed, Vol. 2 (Live). 1. 1988.
The discography of the American rock musician Lou Reed consists of 22 studio albums and 13 live albums, and 44 singles. Reed also released 5 video albums and 11 music videos. A^ Transformer didn't chart in France on the Albums Chart, but did reach on the Mid Price, Back Catalogue Chart in September 2007. B^ NYC Man didn't chart in France on the Albums Chart, as compilation albums are chart ineligible on the main album chart.
|A1||Paranoia Key Of E||4:28|
|B3||Future Farmers Of America||3:02|
|B4||Turning Time Around||4:22|
|C1||Like A Possum||18:03|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Lou Reed Music
- Manufactured For – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Published By – Lou Reed Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Produced For – Sister Ray Enterprises Inc
- Recorded At – Sear Sound
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Sear Sound
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Designed At – Sagmeister, Inc.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI55906
- Arranged By [Background Vocal Arrangement] – Fernando Saunders (tracks: B1)
- Baritone Saxophone – Doug Wieselman
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Fernando Saunders
- Cello – Jane Scarpantoni
- Design [Package Design By] – Sagmeister Inc., New York*
- Design [Web Design By] – The Speared Peanut
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Tony "Thunder" Smith*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Dave Fisher
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Ben Holt
- Guitar – Mike Rathke
- Lacquer Cut By – IS*
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Lou Reed
- Management – Richard Bishop
- Management [For] – 3 Artist Management, Los Angeles*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Don Alias (tracks: A4), Lou Reed (tracks: B5)
- Photography By – Lou Reed
- Producer – Hal Willner, Lou Reed
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tim Latham
- Set Designer [Set Design] – Robert Wilson
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Lou Reed
- Tenor Saxophone – Doug Wieselman, Paul Shapiro
- Trumpet, Arranged By [Horns Arrangements] – Steven Bernstein
- Violin [Electric Violin] – Laurie Anderson (tracks: C2, D1)
NotesRecord Store Day 2019 Edition, limited of 7500 copies.
Comes in a single cover with red sticker "Lou Reed's Ecstasy 2 X 180g LPs First Time On Vinyl Outside Of Germany - Limited Edition of 7,500" and the silvered stamp "Record Store Day Exclusive".
Includes 2x printed inner sleeves with lyrics.
Laurie Anderson appears courtesy of Nonesuch Records
I would like to thank Mike, Fernando, Tony, Hal, Tim, Pete Cornish, Mas Hino, Jerry Bruck, Maxine Chrein and David Kahne. And also D'Addario, Otari, Polaroid 20 x 40 Studio, the Brady Drum Co., Pearl, Paiste, DDrum, Paterson Snares, Marco Sokoly, Kurzweil, Modulous and Kydd.
And of course, Laurie Anderson and Howie Klein.
Made in E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 03497 85347 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched / "MASTERED BY CAPITOL" stamped): R1-47425-A IS MASTERED BY CAPITOL 0603497853472 V1 BI55906-01 A₁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): R1-47425-B IS 0603497853472 V1 BI55906-01 B₁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched / "MASTERED BY CAPITOL" stamped): R1-47425-C RE1 V+ IS 0603497853472 MASTERED BY CAPITOL BI55906-02 C2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): R1-47425-D RE1 IS BI55906-02 D2 0603497853472 V+
- Label Code: LC 02982
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA/BIEM
|9 47425-2||Lou Reed||Ecstasy (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 47425-2||US||2000|
|9362-47934-2||Lou Reed||Ecstasy (2xCD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-47934-2||Australia||2000|
|936247677-2||Lou Reed||Ecstasy (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||936247677-2||Argentina||2000|
|9362-47425-1||Lou Reed||Ecstasy (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-47425-1||Germany||2000|
|LRCD 010015||Lou Reed||Ecstasy (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Lou Reed)||LRCD 010015||Russia||2000|