The Good Girls - All For Your Love album flac
Why are all the good girls, taken everytime And why do I keep falling for Someone else's dime Everytime I says Hello Then they say Goodbye So why are all you good girls Taken everytime.
I tre artisti nel video del brano (da sinistra): Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams e Sting.
For Your Love is the first American album by English rock band the Yardbirds. Released in July 1965, it contains new studio recordings along with previously released singles. The album features some of the earliest recordings by guitarists Eric Clapton and his replacement Jeff Beck.
Album WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? (Japanese Import). all the good girls go to hell Lyrics. My Lucifer is lonely. Standing there, killing time Can't commit to anything but a crime Peter's on vacation, an open invitation Animals, evidence Pearly Gates look more like a picket fence Once you get inside 'em Got friends but can't invite them.
These were the best new romantic love songs of 2018, worth playing on-repeat. All the feels required. Juice WRLD's "Lucid Dreams" is so unexpectedly good-not because of Juice WRLD himself (he released an incredible studio album, Goodbye & Good Riddance, in May), but because the song makes you feel an unprecedented mix of nostalgia and bitterness about a person you don't necessarily want to miss. Yet here we are. "Better" - Khalid. If Drake is the resident good guy for Millennial fans, Khalid is the resident good guy of the Gen-Zs . Maroon 5's Adam Levine created a catchy love song dedicated to women everywhere with his band's single, "Girls Like Yo. The music video features 25 badass women, but let us not forget he's really singing the song to his wife, Behati Prinsloo. Help Us to Love" - Tori Kelly ft.
Set as current obsession.
1976 was a very good year for love songs achieving pole position on the Hot 100. First there was "Love Rollercoaster" by the Ohio Players, followed by Paul Simon's "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover," "Love Machine" by the Miracles, "Let Your Love Flow" by the Bellamy Brothers, "Love Hangover" by Diana Ross and the longest-running "love" No. 1 of the year, Wings' "Silly Love Songs. 4. "How Deep Is Your Love," Bee Gees Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for three weeks (1977)
Whitesnake is back with Good To Be Bad, their 10th studio album and first in over a decade. Led by world-renown vocalist extraordinaire David Coverdale, Good To Be Bad is truly classic Whitensake, displaying that rare combination of high class and kick ass that has made them what they are toda. he absolute best! 1. Best Years. 2. Can You Hear The Wind Blow
|1||My Love Is Real||4:32|
|3||I Need Your Love||4:59|
|4||You Ain't Nobody||3:50|
|5||I Don't Want To Lose Your Love||4:06|
|6||Who You Been Lovin'||4:06|
|7||Sweep Me Off My Feet||4:36|
|8||Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart||3:46|
|9||All For Your Love||4:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Manufactured By – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Recorded At – Studio Masters
- Recorded At – Wildcat Studios
- Recorded At – Radio Tokyo
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Backing Vocals – Anishia (tracks: 1), Jeffrey Barnes (tracks: 1), Kymberli Armstrong (tracks: 2 to 7, 9), Leslie Mathews (tracks: 4, 7), Linda Brown (tracks: 2 to 7, 9), Puff Johnson (tracks: 2, 3, 6), The Good Girls
- Design – Jason Murakawa
- Engineer – Peter McCabe
- Engineer [Mix] – Steve Goldman
- Executive-Producer – Jonathan Clark , Zack Vaz
- Guitar – Jeffrey Barnes (tracks: 1)
- Keyboards – Robert Love (tracks: 1)
- Lead Vocals – Joyce Tolbert (tracks: 3 to 9), Shireen Crutchfield (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Management – Jonathan Clark
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Photography By – Sinden Collier
- Producer – Cirocco (tracks: 5, 8), Jeffrey Barnes (tracks: 1), John "L.A. Jay" Barnes III* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9), Kyle Hudnall (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 9)
- Recorded By – Jeffrey Barnes (tracks: 1)
- Written-By – Brian Holland (tracks: 8), Charles E. Jones* (tracks: 5), Edward Holland, Jr. (tracks: 8), John Barnes III* (tracks: 2, 4), Kyle Hudnall (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9), Kymberli Armstrong (tracks: 2, 3), Lamont Dozier (tracks: 8), Leslie Mathews (tracks: 7), Linda Brown (tracks: 5, 6, 9), Robert Love (tracks: 1), Robert White (tracks: 1), Rod Todd (tracks: 1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MOTD6278 L9907D
- Barcode: 050109627820
|MOT-6278||The Good Girls||All For Your Love (LP, Album)||Motown||MOT-6278||US||1989|
|144.556||The Good Girls||All For Your Love (LP, Album)||Motown||144.556||Brazil||1989|
|MOTC-6278||The Good Girls||All For Your Love (Cass, Album)||Motown||MOTC-6278||Canada||1989|
|MOTD-6278||The Good Girls||All For Your Love (CD, Album, Club)||Motown||MOTD-6278||US||1989|
|MOTC-6278||The Good Girls||All For Your Love (Cass, Album)||Motown||MOTC-6278||US||1989|