Morelenbaum² / Sakamoto - Casa album flac
Casa by Morelenbaum², Sakamoto on WhoSampled
Features Song Lyrics for Morelenbaum²/Sakamoto's Casa album.
Casa is a 2001 studio album by the trio Morelenbaum²/Sakamoto, consisting of cellist Jaques Morelenbaum, vocalist Paula Morelenbaum, and pianist Ryuichi Sakamoto. It is a tribute to Brazilian musician and composer Antônio Carlos Jobim, with most of the songs recorded in his house in Rio de Janeiro, using his grand piano. Casa featured the first recording ever of Jobim's composition entitled "Tema para An.
Complete your Morelenbaum², Sakamoto collection.
Morelenbaum², Sakamoto 컬렉션을 완성하세요. 음 참조: Casa, LP, Album, WPJ6-10145. Please contact me if anyone is interested in selling a copy! 답글 나에게 알림 Helpful. 2017년 5월 5일. 신고. 다음 참조: Casa, LP, Album, WPJ6-10145. In my opinion, the greatest record ever, in any genre.
Morelenbaum², Sakamoto. Released July 25, 2001. 1. As Praias Desertas Lyrics.
Morelenbaum 2, Sakamoto: Casa. Casa" is the Portuguese word for "house. It's also the title of this melodic and moving tribute to Antonio Carlos Jobim by the Oscar® and Grammy award-winning pianist-composer Ryuichi Sakamoto, Brazilian cellist Jaques Morelenbaum, and his vocalist wife, Paula.
Morelenbaum 2/Sakamoto: Casa. Morelenbaum 2/Sakamoto: Casa. Interpretam Milton Nascimento: Invento Mais. Morelenbaum²/Ryuichi Sakamoto 5/27/2003. Morelenbaum is a more than capable singer, and often a delight here (as on "Fotografia"), while Sakamoto is the real revelation of the album. He blends in so perfectly it's hard to believe he's not Brazilian; he's deft in rhythmic support, and never pushes too much on his solos.
|1||As Praias Desertas|
|2||Amor Em Paz|
|6||Chanson Pour Michelle|
|8||Fotografia - Photograph|
|11||O Grande Amor|
|12||Canção Em Modo Menor|
|13||Tema Para Ana|
|15||Esperança Perdida - I Was Just One More For You|
- Record Company – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Art Direction – Hideki Nakajima
- Bass [Guest] – Zeca Assumpção (tracks: A2, A5, B2)
- Cello – Jaques Morelenbaum
- Creative Director – Norika Sora-sky*
- Design – Hideki Nakajima, Masami Furuta
- Engineer [Additional] – Ronaldo Lima
- Executive Producer – Masanobu Kondo, Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Guitar [Violão, Guest] – Luiz Brasil (tracks: A5, B2), Paulo Jobim (tracks: A2, B5)
- Management [A&r] – Satoshi Nakashiro
- Management [Production Assistants In Tokyo] – Kaz Iwahori, Yoshie Suzuki
- Management [Production Manager] – Evan Balmer
- Management [Public Relations] – Hiroshi Kotani, Koreyasu-German Fujii
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Fernando Aponte, Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Other [Accounting] – Barbara Vitkowsky, John Gula
- Other [Legal Coordination] – Takuo Morikawa
- Percussion [Guest] – Marcos Suzano (tracks: A5, B2)
- Photography – Tomoko Yoneda
- Piano – Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Producer – Morelenbaum² / Sakamoto
- Recorded By – Fernando Aponte
- Recorded By [Additional Recordings] – Guilherme Reis, Pedro Burckauser
- Technician [Piano Tuner] – Phil Romano
- Vocals – Paula Morelenbaum (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B5, B6)
- Vocals [Guest] – Ed Motta (tracks: A6)
- Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim (tracks: A1 to B6), Billy Blanco (tracks: B5), Chico Buarque (tracks: A3, A6), Ray Gilbert (tracks: A5, B5), Vinicius De Moraes (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B3, B6)
Notes℗2001 WARNER MUSIC JAPAN INC.
This album is dedicated to the spirit of Tom Jobim.
Housed In A 6 Panel Digipack.With 12 Page Color Booklet and 16 Page Lyric Booklet, No obi originally.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 943674 026586
|WPJ6-10145||Morelenbaum² / Sakamoto||Casa (LP, Album)||WEA||WPJ6-10145||Japan||2001|
|SK 89982||Morelenbaum² / Sakamoto||Casa (CD, Album)||Sony Classical||SK 89982||Asia||2002|
|none||Morelenbaum² / Sakamoto||Casa (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Limited Edition||none||Russia||2002|
|32591200394||Morelenbaum² / Sakamoto||Casa (CD, Album)||Universal||32591200394||Brazil||2001|
|ASK 89982||Morelenbaum² / Sakamoto||Casa (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Sony Classical||ASK 89982||Europe||2002|