Douglas Balentine - Nights Like This Are Rare album flac
Nights Like This is the third studio album by American singer Stacey Q, released on June 8, 1989 by Atlantic Records. It was her last album to be released on the Atlantic label before she went on a hiatus from making music until the release of her album Boomerang (1997). After the moderate commercial success of her album Hard Machine (1988), Swain decided to pursue a new musical direction
En Esta Noche (On Nights Like This in territories) is the debut bilingual studio album by Colombian -American singer-songwriter Soraya, released on February 6, 1996 by Island Records. All the songs on the album except "Pueblito Viejo" are original and were fully or partly composed by Soraya. Soraya recorded this album over the course of two years in Abbey Road Studios in London. Musically the album is a fusion of many different genres and cultures from Colombia and world music.
Produced by LORDFUBU. Nights Like This Lyrics. Raindrops with nights like this, I wish Nights like this, nights like this, I wish Raindrops with nights like this, I wish Raindrops will fall. Fall down from the sky Fall down, not a thing in the air I don't even know how we got here Feelin' like five heartbeats Nights like this Nowadays, couldn't have the low price like this, uh Swear you couldn't have a wife like this, uh Jewelers don't make the ice like this They don't shine.
Nights Like This Lyrics. You act like you need remindin' Tryna do it over, bring it back and rewind it But all that glitters isn't gold, I was blinded Should have never gave you my heart on consignment
Stacey Q. Nights Like This (Cass, Album, P/Mixed). The rest of the album doesn't do much for me, it's got that polished late 80's sound (very serious, not light). Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 0 31 For Sale from €. 0.
About publications (-) network. Publications -. Publications by authors named "Douglas Balentine". Are you Douglas Balentine? Register this Author.
269 people like this. 267 people follow this. AboutSee All. +1 404-537-4800.
After 1988's diverse Hard Machine went virtually unnoticed by the pop market, it wasn't much of a surprise that Stacey Q returned to more straightforward dance sounds on Nights Like This. While the context here isn't as varied as that of its predecessor, loyal club fans were given an ample selection of savvy underground grooves that may have proven not to be timeless, but were more trend-setting than trend-conscious.
|A1||Joy In The Morning||2:00|
|A6||I Always Knew||3:17|
|B2||Engine Room (Wayne's Song)||3:02|
|B4||Since Jane Came||2:50|
- Recorded At – Pantego Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-9674
- Acoustic Guitar – Don Arnett
- Arranged By – Bruce Balentine (tracks: A1, B3), James Balentine (tracks: A3, A6, B1, B5)
- Art Direction – Dan Bartow
- Bass – Mike Bodycomb (tracks: A5, A6, B3)
- Consultant [Mixing] – Daniel Moore
- Drums, Percussion – Jeff Sellars
- Electric Guitar – Preston Dunlap
- Lacquer Cut By – JG*
- Lyrics By – Johnny Simons (tracks: A4 to B4)
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Mixed By – Larry Hirsch
- Photography By – Dan Bartow
- Piano, Vocals, Bass – Douglas Balentine
- Producer – Douglas Balentine, Jack Kirkpatrick
- Recorded By – Jerry Abbott
- Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – James Balentine
- Trombone – Bruce Balentine
- Trumpet – Art Davis
- Written-By – Balentine*
NotesDedicated to my mother Eleanor Smith Balentine 1924-1979
℗ © 1982 Prison Records. Rt. 1 Box 433, Azle, Texas 76020
All songs © 1982 Not Bad Music BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): PRLP-1111-A JG L-9674
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): PRLP-1111-B JG L-9674-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): kdisc
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped): kdisc