Steve Taylor - I Predict 1990 album flac
VHS (PAL) transfer - I haven't seen the full thing here, if there's a better quality official copy let me know and I can take this down.
I Predict 1990 albümünü ve albüme ait şarkıları bu sayfada görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. Ayrıca Steve Taylor şarkıcısına ait diğer albümleri de görebilirsiniz.
I Predict 1990 is the title of the fourth release and third full-length album by singer-songwriter Steve Taylor. Lyrically, the album explores actions that exploit others to various ends from multiple perspectives. CCM magazine found that the overall theme is that the ends never justify the means. It was released as a one-off on Myrrh Records instead of Sparrow. Taylor has said that the album's title was meant as a parody of a Lester Sumrall TV program and book, I Predict 1986.
Recorded at: Music Grinder, Los Angeles; Reelsound Bus, Nashville; Wayne Cook Studios, Los Angeles; CBS Studios, London.
For other people named Steve or Steven Taylor, see Steven Taylor (disambiguation). Mrs. Taylor designed the album cover for a compilation on Sparrow, The Best We Could Find (Plus 3 That Never Escaped) and Myrrh's I Predict 1990, as well as some of Taylor's more colorful stage costumes. In 1987, Taylor once again lived up to his controversial reputation with a song called "I Blew Up The Clinic Real Good". The song criticizes anyone who claims to be a pro-life activist who would blow up abortion clinics or kill doctors.
Album · 1986 · 10 Songs. I Predict 1990 Steve Taylor.
Roland Stephen Taylor (born December 9, 1957), is an American Christian singer, songwriter, record producer and film director. Missing lyrics by Steve Taylor? Know any other songs by Steve Taylor?
Steve Taylor I Predict 1990. Artist Info: Discography Album length: 10 tracks: 43 Minutes, 42 Seconds Street Date: 1987. In barely three years, Steve Taylor had cut an EP, two full-length albums, and a short live album. He was known throughout the Christian community (and to some degree, outside of it) as a young, witty rock star who combined clever lyrics with an ability to turn his satire on targets within and outside the church. However, by 1986, Steve was ready to take a slightly darker approach to his music and recorded the album I Predict 1990
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Blew Up The Clinic Real Good
Bass – Nathan EastTenor Saxophone – Jim Horn
|2||What Is The Measure Of Your Success?
Backing Vocals – Annie McCaig
|3||Since I Gave Up Hope I Feel A Lot Better
Bass – Gary Lunn
Written-By [Musical Introduction, Bridge] – Dave Perkins
|5||Jim Morrison's Grave
Written-By [Ending] – Claude Debussy
Synthesizer [Synth Bass] – John Schreiner*
|7||Jung And The Restless
Voice Actor [Doctor] – Fred TravalenaVoice Actor [Woman] – Janet Croninger
|9||A Principled Man
Backing Vocals – Annie McCaig
|10||Harder To Believe Than Not To
Engineer – Michael Ross*Orchestrated By – Del NewmanVocals [Operatic] – Mary BatesWritten-By [Introduction] – Sergei Rachmaninoff*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Word, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Word, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Word, Inc.
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Recorded At – Reelsound
- Recorded At – Wayne Cook Studios
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Mixed At – Reelsound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Hodgson
- Bass – Glen Holmen
- Cover [Original Cover Concept], Design [Original Cover] – Debbie Taylor
- Drums – Jack Kelly
- Engineer – Dave Perkins, David Schober
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robert Wartinbee*
- Fiddle – Papa John Creach
- French Horn – Ross Holmen
- Guitar – Gym Nicholson, Jeff Stone
- Guitar [Additional] – Dave Perkins (tracks: 1 to 4, 5 to 9)
- Illustration – Andy Engel
- Keyboards – Steve Goomas
- Keyboards [Assorted], Accordion – Greg Husted
- Management – Swift & Co., Tim Swift
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Dave Perkins, David Schober, Malcolm Harper, Steve Taylor
- Other [Booking] – ICM, John Huie
- Percussion – Lisa Cates
- Percussion [More] – Mike Mead
- Photography By – Victoria Pearson
- Producer – The Beaufort Twins
- Saxophone – Dave Thrush
- Vocals – S.T.*
- Vocals [Vocal Stylings] – Ashley Cleveland (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Written-By – Steve Taylor
NotesRecorded at: Music Grinder, Los Angeles; Reelsound Bus, Nashville; Wayne Cook Studios, Los Angeles; CBS Studios, London.
Mixed in the 48 Track Reelsound Truck, Austin. Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
℗ & © 1987 Word Inc.
In Canada: Word Records Limited, Vancouver, B.C.
In Great Britain: Word (UK) Ltd., London.
Printed in U.S.A.
Manufactured by Word, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 8068-80299-2 0
- Barcode (String): 080688029920
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY DISCOVERY SYSTEMS - AN AMERICAN COMPANY 1LN0300B