Francesco Cusa & The Assassins Meets Duccio Bertini - Black Poker album flac
Слушайте и скачивайте francesco cusa на Хотплеере в mp. .
Опубликовано: 6 дек. 2018 г. FRANCESCO CUSA & THE ASSASSINS - "Torrione" - FERRARA (2018): Giovanni Benvenuti - . ax/ Valeria Sturba .
Francesco Cusa drums. The Assassins: Giulio Stermieri hammond, piano Flavio Zanuttini trumpet, electronics Giovanni Benvenuti tenor sax. Florence Art Quartet: Daniele Iannaccone violin Lorenzo Borneo violin Agostino Mattioni viola Cristiano Sacchi cello Duccio Bertini keyboards (on Elegia ). Clean Feed CF504CD (Portugal). Recorded at Studio Hermes (Vignola) on June 11th and September 11th, 2017. Thanks to snobb for the addition and js for the updates. No release results found.
The Assassins is the Francesco Cusa quartet formula. Giovanni Benvenuti - t. sax Valeria Sturba - voice, theremin, violin, live electronics Ferdinando Romano - bass Francesco Cusa - drums, compositions. Sites: francescocusa. Members: Cristiano Arcelli, Flavio Zanuttini, Francesco Cusa, Giovanni Benvenuti, Giulio Stermieri. Francesco Cusa & The Assassins (9) Meets Duccio Bertini - Black Poker (CD, Album).
Francesco Cusa, The Assassins - Dr. Akagi (The Queen) Black Poker, 2018 03:29. Duccio Bertini, Francesco Cusa, The Assassins - Elegia Black Poker, 2018 03:00. Francesco Cusa - D'estate come d'inverno Impasse, 2015 02:34. Francesco Cusa - La carriola o le grandi invenzioni Impasse, 2015 04:57.
Album · 2018 · 8 Songs. More By Francesco Cusa. See All. Empedocles (feat. Francesco Cusa & Stefano Senni). Flowers in the Garbage.
My best appointments. My next appointments.
Francesco Cusa & The Assassins. From tradition to contemporary music".
Francesco Zappa is a 1984 album by Frank Zappa. It features chamber music by the Italian composer Francesco Zappa, who composed between 1763 and 1788. David Ocker played a piece of Francesco Zappa's music for Frank Zappa because it was popular with some college music students.
FRANCESCO CUSA & THE ASSASSINS - (Rhythm Permutations) Flavio Zanuttini. trumpet Giulio Stermieri - hammond Francesco Cusa - drums, compositions feat. Cristiano Arcelli - . ax. TheAssassins Jazz Ferrara giezz. Seems a little quiet over here. FRANCESCO CUSA "VOCAL SKRUNCH" "Lacan Boys" by Francesco Cusa.
|1||Spades / Picche|
|2||The Act Of Killing Music (The King)|
|3||Clubs / Fiori|
|4||Dr. Akagi (The Queen)|
|6||Diamonds / Quadri|
|7||Kirtimukha (Hearts / Cuori)|
- Recorded At – Studio Hermes, Vignola
- Mixed At – Sonoria Recording Plant
- Mastered At – Sonoria Recording Plant
- Arranged By [Arrangements By] – Duccio Bertini
- Cello – Cristiano Sacchi
- Composed By – Duccio Bertini (tracks: 5, 8), Francesco Cusa (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Electric Organ [Hammond], Piano – Giulio Stermieri
- Electronics, Trumpet – Flavio Zanuttini
- Executive-Producer [Executive Production For Trem Azul By] – Pedro Costa
- Graphic Design [Design By] – Travassos
- Keyboards – Duccio Bertini (tracks: 8)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Andrea Benassai
- Producer [Produced By], Drums – Francesco Cusa
- Recorded By – Marco Ferri
- Tenor Saxophone – Giovanni Benvenuti
- Text By [English Text] – Rebecca Hayward
- Viola – Agostino Mattioni
- Violin – Daniele Iannaccone, Lorenzo Borneo
NotesAll compositions by Francesco Cusa, except “Interludio” and “Elegia” by Duccio Bertini;
Recorded at Vignola on June 11th and September 11th, 2017;
Mixed and mastered at Prato on December 27th 2017.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5609063005042