The Salsoul Strings - How Deep Is Your Love album flac
The Salsoul Orchestra. How Deep Is Your Love. UnidiscMusic (от лица компании "Salsoul/Unidisc Music In. ); PEDL, UMPG Publishing.
Слушать песню The Strings Of Paris Orchestra – How Deep Is Your Love онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
The Salsoul Strings – How Deep Is Your Love. Label: Salsoul Records – SA 8506. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album.
The Salsoul Orchestra initially consisted of many of the original members of Philadelphia International's MFSB, who had moved to Salsoul as the result of a disagreement with producers Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff over finances. Other members began performing as The Ritchie Family and as John Davis and the Monster Orchestra. When Montana left Salsoul, the orchestra recorded a final album at Sigma Sound Studios in Philadelphia mainly with producer Bunny Sigler. The orchestra's last three albums were recorded in New York City with local session players and producers, including Patrick Adams and Tom Moulton. The orchestra's track, "Love Break (Ooh I Love It)" has been sampled in rap songs such as 50 Cent's "Candyshop" and Eric B & Rakim's "Paid in Full".
The Salsoul Orchestra. Sex Music Entertainment Pros. The Bird and the Bee.
How Deep Is Your Love (Bee Gees song). How Deep Is Your Love" is a pop ballad written and recorded by the Bee Gees in 1977 and released as a single in September of that year. It was ultimately used as part of the soundtrack to the film Saturday Night Fever. It was a number three hit in the United Kingdom and Australia.
According to the How Deep Is Your Love Songfacts, this stayed in the American Top10 for 17 weeks, which was a record at the time. This won the 1977 Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance By A Group. I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arm. ead the full lyrics for How Deep Is Your Love. Discuss these lyrics on MetroLyrics.
The Song Details Tab gives you detailed information about this song, How Deep Is Your Love. Composers: Robin Gibb. Lyricists: Robin Gibb. The Related Products tab shows you other products that you may also like, if you like How Deep Is Your Love. You May Also Like: Islands in the Stream (The Bee Gees). How Deep Is Your Love (The Bee Gees). Stayin' Alive (The Bee Gees). More Songs From the Album: Saturday Night Fever. From the Book: Decade by Decade: 100 Years.
How Deep Is Your Love" gets lumped into the Bee Gees' disco period due to the inclusion of the number one song on the phenomenal multi-platinum 1977 Saturday Night Fever soundtrack, but the song really has more to do with the group's folk-rock/British Invasion/pop days
Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love (Acapella). 3 years ago 3 years ago. Acapella.
|A1||How Deep Is Your Love||6:34|
|A2||Just The Way You Are||5:45|
|A3||You Light Up My Life||3:27|
|A4||More Than A Woman||2:57|
|B1||Evergreen (Love Theme From "A Star Is Born")||4:57|
|B4||Feelings / We've Only Just Begun||4:59|
- Distributed By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Alto Saxophone – John Bonnie
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette Benton
- Bass – Gordon Edwards, Michael "Sugarbear" Foreman*, Ron Baker
- Cello – Larry Gold, Richard Amoroso, Romeo Di Stefano
- Congas, Timbales, Bongos – Carlos Martin, James Walker, Larry Washington
- Copyist – Frank Zuback
- Drums – Charles Collins, Earl Young
- Engineer – Arthur Stoppe, Carl Paruolo, Darrell Rogers, Dirk Devlin, Jeffrey Stewart , Jim Dougherty, Jim Gallagher, Ken Present*
- Executive-Producer – Joe Cayre, Ken Cayre, Stan Cayre
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Jack Faith
- French Horn – Joe "One And Only Lips" De Angelis*, Milton Phibbs
- Guitar – Bobby "Electronic" Eli*, Dennis Harris, Norman "The Harris Machine" Harris*, Ronnie "The Hawk" James*, T.J. Tindall*
- Keyboards – "Cotton" Kent*, Ron "Have Mercy" Kersey*, Vincent Montana, Jr.
- Mastered By – José Rodriguez
- Mixed By – Ken Present*, Vincent Montana, Jr.
- Percussion – Crusher Bennet*, Jerry Gonzalez, Manny Oquendo, Peter "Choki" Quintero*, Ray Armando
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor – Vincent Montana, Jr.
- Synthesizer – Bill O'Brien
- Trombone – Edward Cascarella, Fred C. Linge*, Richard Genovese, Robert Moore, Roger De Lillo*
- Trumpet – Evan Solot, Joseph Cataldo, Louis Opalesky*, Rocco Bene
- Viola – Anthony Sinagoga, Davis Barnett, Julia Ann Di Gaetani*, Victoria Ann Matosich*
- Violin – Americus Mungiole*, Bertram Greenspan, Bridget Pumpolis Mitten, Charles Apollonia, Charles Parker, Christine Reeves, Diane Barnett, Don Renaldo, Emilye E. Nicholl, Florence Schwartz, Gov Hutchinson, Helen Kwalwasser, Joseph Bonaccorse, Lance Elbeck, Leonore Walaniuk, Patricia Gott, Peter Nocella*, Rudolph Malizia, Thomas Di Sarlo, Vito J. Kasiello
NotesRecorded at Sigma Sound Studios, Studio II, Philadelphia.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, inc. New York.
Label matrices to the right, underneath STEREO and FDX - 424
JASRAC logo in oval below side identifiers.
Manufactured by Nippon Phonogram Co. Ltd., Tokyo – rim text at the bottom of both labels.
[Top right corner] STEREO FDX-424 in the top right corner.
[Bottom right corner] Manufactured and distributed by Nippon Phonogram Co. Ltd. Tokyo. ℗ 1978 Printed in Japan JASRAC ￥2,500
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): SA 8506 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): SA 8506 B
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Price Code: ￥2,500
|SA 8506||The Salsoul Strings*||How Deep Is Your Love (LP, Album)||Salsoul Records||SA 8506||US||1978|
|SA 8506 DJ||The Salsoul Strings*||How Deep Is Your Love (LP, Album, Promo)||Salsoul Records||SA 8506 DJ||Jamaica||1978|
|AGEK-2445||The Salsoul Strings*||How Deep Is Your Love (CD, Album, RE)||Unidisc||AGEK-2445||Canada||Unknown|
|SA-8506, SA 8506||The Salsoul Strings*||How Deep Is Your Love (LP, Album)||Salsoul Records, Salsoul Records||SA-8506, SA 8506||Canada||1978|
|SA 8506||The Salsoul Strings*||How Deep Is Your Love (LP, Album)||Salsoul Records||SA 8506||Australia & New Zealand||1978|