Herbie Hancock - Thrust album flac
SME (от лица компании "Columbia"); Audiam (Publishing), Sony ATV Publishing, Irma Records, UMPI, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor, EMI Music Publishing, AMRA" и другие авторские общества (8).
Album · 1974 · 4 Songs.
Dedication is the thirteenth album by American jazz pianist Herbie Hancock. It was recorded in Japan by Hancock alone in 1974 during a Japanese tour.
Complete sua coleção de Herbie Hancock. Herbie Hancock – Thrust. Genre: Jazz, Funk, Soul. Estilo: Fusion, Jazz-Funk. Thrust (8-Trk, Album).
Band Name Herbie Hancock. Labels Columbia Records Legacy Sony BMG. Music StyleJazz Rock. Members owning this album6.
Thrust is a jazz-funk album by Herbie Hancock, released in September 6, 1974 on Columbia Records. It served as a follow-up to Hancock's album, Head Hunters (1973), and achieved similar commercial success, as the album reached as high as number 13 on the Billboard Hot 200 listing. The lineup for Thrust is the same as on Head Hunters, except Mike Clark replaced Harvey Mason on drums. This is Hancock's thirteenth album overall. The composition "Butterfly" would subsequently be performed on the live album, Flood, and two more studio releases: Direct Step and Dis Is Da Drum Track listing. All compositions by Herbie Hancock except as indicated.
Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man - The Red Poppy Singles. 2013 Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks. Herbie Hancock, Rashann Roland Kirk. 2013 Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks 1960. Takin' Off. Herbie Hancock. 2013 Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks 1962.
The discography of the American jazz artist Herbie Hancock consists of forty-one studio albums, twelve live albums, sixty-two compilation albums, five soundtrack albums, thirty-eight physical singles, nine promo singles and four songs not released as singles, but that charted due to downloads.
After owning Herbie Hancocks Thrust for about three months or so I’m still not sure how to classify it. Is it smooth-jazz" Elecrto-Funk" Smooth electro-funk" Space-jazz" Smooth-funk" Funky jazz" Jazzy funk" Jazz fusion" Funky fusion" Whatever it is I’ve liked it since day one, there’s just so many things to like about Hancocks 15th studio recording, Thrust. First of all the slick production fits the music perfectly. It captures the smooth basslines, groovy drumbeats, ethereal brass instruments, and jazzy guitar lines.
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Produced For – David Rubinson And Friends, Inc.
- Recorded By – Catero Sound Company
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Rob Springett*
- Drums – Mike Clark
- Electric Bass – Paul Jackson
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet [Hohner D-6], Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey, Arp Soloist, Arp 2600, Arp String] – Herbie Hancock
- Engineer [Recording] – Fred Catero
- Management [Artist] – Adamsdad Management Co.*
- Percussion – Bill Summers
- Producer – David Rubinson, Herbie Hancock
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Alto Flute – Bennie Maupin
- Written-By – H. Hancock*, M. Clark* (tracks: B2), P. Jackson* (tracks: B2)
NotesProduced for David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
Recorded at Wally Heider Studios, San Francisco.
A product of Catero Sound Company, San Francisco
© 1974 CBS, Inc./℗ 1974 CBS, Inc./Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AL 32965
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): BL 32965
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): P AL-32965-1G / A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): P BL-32965-1A A 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 1): P AL-32965-1J
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 1): P BL-32965-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 2): P AL-32965-1F
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 2): P BL-32965-1F
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, stamped Variant 3): ᴘ P AL-32965-1E o 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, stamped Variant 3): ᴘ P BL-32965-1E ᴘ 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped except last 2 variant 4): P AL 32965-1H 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped except last 1 variant 4): P BL 32965-1G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 5): P AL 32965-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 5): P BL 32965-1C
|25AP 563||Herbie Hancock||Thrust (LP, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||25AP 563||Japan||1977|
|PC 32965||Herbie Hancock||Thrust (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||PC 32965||US||1974|
|SMM 503449 2||Herbie Hancock||Thrust (CD, Album, RM, Dig)||Sony Music Media||SMM 503449 2||France||2001|
|CBS 80193||Herbie Hancock||Thrust (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 80193||Italy||1975|
|PCA-32965||Herbie Hancock||Thrust (8-Trk, Album)||Columbia||PCA-32965||US||1974|