Weinberg - Andrew Balio, St Petersburg Chamber Choir, St Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra, Vladimir Lande - Symphony No. 18 'War - There Is No Word More Cruel' / Trumpet Concerto album flac
Weinberg - Andrew Balio, St Petersburg Chamber Choir, St Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra, Vladimir Lande - Symphony No. 18 'War - There Is No Word More Cruel', Trumpet Concerto (CD).
Коляски Cybex Balios S от дилера.
St. Catherine Lutheran Church, St. Petersburg, Russia. Angst-Ridden Brooding Dramatic Elegiac Harsh Menacing Nervous/Jittery Sarcastic Serious Somber. Vladimir Lande, Andrew Balio, St. Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra. Weinberg: Symphony No. 18 "War - there is no word more cruel"; Trumpet Concerto. Trumpet Concerto, Op. 94. 1. Etudes. Andrew Balio, Vladimir Lande, St.
Weinberg's Symphony no. 18 is featured on this new CD performed by the St. Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra and Chamber Choir under the direction of Vladimir Lande. The CD also includes an earlier work, the Trumpet Concerto. I have heard some of Weinberg's music for solo cello, but this was my first close experience with his orchestral music.
Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra. Symphony No. 18 'War - there is no word more cruel'. Vladimir LANDE conductor Andrew BALIO trumpet. St. Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra S. etersburg Chamder Choir.
Andrew Balio (trumpet), St Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra, St Petersburg Chamber Choir, Vladimir Lande. Lande and the St Petersburg State Symphony with the St Petersburg Chamber Choir here maintain the standard of their previous Weinberg recordings, which is to say that the depth of sound and the dramatic intensity of their Soviet counterparts are rarely matched. Weinberg, Mieczyslaw (Moisei) Samuilovich (1919-96). 18 ‘War – there is no word more cruel’. Weinberg: Trumpet Concerto in B flat major, Op. Groups & Artists.
Album · 2012 · 4 Songs. 18 - Trumpet Concerto No. 2014. 6 - Rhapsody on Moldavian Themes. Classic Saxophone Concertos. Zero ads. Try it now.
Peterburg State Symphony Orchestra conducted by/ Orquesta Sinfónica Estatal de San Petersburgo dirigida por Vladimir Lande . 138, "War - There is no word more cruel": IV. War - There is no word more cruel. Petersburg Chamber Choir. 18 - Trumpet Concerto.
94 (1966-67) Symphony No. 18 War – there is no word more cruel, Op. 138 (1982-84) Andrew Balio (trumpet) ; St Petersburg Chamber Choir†; Tatyana Perevyazkina (soprano)†; Ekaterina Shikunova (alto)†; Vladimir Dobrovolsky (tenor)†; Zahar Shikunov (baritone)† St Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra/Vladimir Lande Notes and translations of the sung texts included NAXOS . 73190. Like Prokofiev (Piano sonatas 6-8) and Shostakovich (Symphonies 7-9) Mieczysław Weinberg wrote a war trilogy. Weinberg’s Trumpet Concerto was written for the great Timothy Dokshitser. The first movement, Etudes, starts with scale-like passages for the soloist accompanied by strings and percussion. This is developed in sardonic fashion until Weinberg introduces a more urgent and serious triplet figure before the opening scales return.
Trumpet Concerto in B-Flat Maj. 9:05. RUB 18. 2. Trumpet Concerto in B-Flat Maj. 10:38. 18, Op. 138, "War. Rachmaninov: Vespers, Op. 37. More Album.
LyricsTrumpet Concerto in B-Fla. ieczysław Weinberg, Andrew Balio, St. Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra, Vladimir Lande.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Trumpet Concerto, Op. 94
Trumpet – Andrew Balio
|Symphony No. 18 'War - There Is No Word More Cruel', Op. 138||(44:21)|
|4||I. Adagio. Allegro||15:31|
|5||II. 'He Was Buried In The Earth'
Text By – Sergey Orlov*
|6||III. 'My Dear Little Berry, You Do Not Know The Pain That Is In My Heart'||12:03|
|7||IV. 'War - There Is No Word More Cruel'
Text By – Aleksandr Tvardovsky*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Naxos Rights US, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Naxos Rights US, Inc.
- Recorded By – Петербургская Студия Грамзаписи
- Recorded At – St. Catherine Lutheran Church, St. Petersburg
- Alto Vocals – Ekaterina Shikunova (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Baritone Vocals – Zahar Shikunov (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Choir – St Petersburg Chamber Choir (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Composed By – Mieczysław Weinberg
- Conductor – Vladimir Lande
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Alexei Barashkin* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Liner Notes – Richard Whitehouse
- Liner Notes [Translations] – Anastasia Belina-Johnson*
- Music Director [Choir] – Nikolai Kornev* (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Orchestra – St Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra*
- Painting [Front Cover] – Ekely
- Producer, Engineer, Edited By – Dirk Fischer (tracks: 1 to 3), Alexei Barashkin* (tracks: 4 to 7)
- Soprano Vocals – Tatyana Perevyazkina (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Tenor Vocals, Chorus Master – Vladimir Dobrovolsky (tracks: 5 to 7)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 747313319077
- Label Code: LC05537
- Matrix / Runout: A0102297641-0101 12 A00
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K2
- Rights Society: GEMA