Baden Powell - Tristeza On Guitar album flac
lbum de 1967 do compositor Baden Powell
Baden Powell: все альбомы, включая Um Novo Astro, The Guitar Artistry of Baden Powell, Tristeza и другие.
Guitar – Baden Powell (tracks: A5, B2). Pandeiro – Amauri Coelho (tracks: A2, A5, B4). Percussion – Alfredo Bessa (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B4), Amauri Coelho (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B4. drums B5 - Trio: guitar, bass, drums. Version with white GEMA STEREO on the labels. Due to the small pressing rings released 1972 or later.
More by Baden Powell. Apresentando (Classic LP). Images On Guitar. Le Monde Musical De Baden Powell. Listen to Tristeza on Guitar now. Listen to Tristeza on Guitar in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Baden delivers another "definitive version" in my book. This album belongs in many "best-of" lists and will remain relevant for years to come. 9 people found this helpful.
Baden Powell is one of the most known Brazilian composer and guitarist. Whether it is bossa nova, world fusion or Afro samba, Baden Powell is a guitar master with an unlimited imagination and a perfect purified style. Tristeza on guitar was recorded in Rio de Janeiro in 1966 at Studio Riosom and at Studio Atonal. It contains 11 gems that are mainly Latin tunes excepted the famous jazz standard round about midnight composed by Thelonious Monk. Round About Midnight. One Quiet Night is a solo album recorded on a steel-string acoustic baritone guitar. It contains original compositions by Pat Metheny except My song by Keith Jarett, Ferry cross the Mersey by Gerry Marsden and Don’t know why (Gerry Marsden) made popular by Norah Jones, daughter of Ravi Shankar.
A superb Brazilian guitarist and a superb jazz album without the usual pop trappings. Tracks: 01 Tristeza 02 Canto de Xangô 03 'Round About Midnight 04 Saravá 05 Canto De Ossanha 06 Manha De Carnaval 07 Invencão Em 7½ 08 Das Rosas 09 Som Do Carnaval 10 O Astronauta.
Tristeza on Guitar Baden Powell. Listen on Apple Music. O Universo Musical de Baden Powell (A Selection from The Barclay and The Festival Years). Baden Live à Bruxelles. At the Rio Jazz Club. Baden Plays Vinícius. Canta Vinicius de Moraes e Paolo Cesar Pinheiro.
Baden Powell de Aquino, usually known simply as Baden Powell (Brazilian Portuguese: ; 6 August 1937 – 26 September 2000), was one of the most prominent and celebrated Brazilian guitarists and guitar composers of his time. He combined classical techniques with popular harmony and swing. He performed in many styles, including bossa nova, samba, Brazilian jazz, Latin jazz and música popular brasileira. He performed on stage during most of his lifetime.
Baden Powell - 'Round Midnight 05:32. Baden Powell - Som Do Carnaval 03:15. Solitude On Guitar - Baden Powell. BADEN POWELL: Live At The Rio Jazz Club - Baden Powell. Tristeza, Poema, Canto, Images On Guitar - Baden Powell.
|A2||Canto De Xango||4:43|
|A3||Round About Midnight||5:33|
|A5||Canto De Ossanha||3:38|
|B1||Manha De Carneval||3:10|
|B2||Invencao Em 7 1/2||5:12|
|B4||Som Do Carnaval||3:30|
- Recorded At – Rio Som
- Lacquer Cut At – Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Pressing Plant – 639830
- Pressed By – Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Pressing Plant – 639830
- Agogô – Baden Powell (tracks: A2, A4, B4), Copinha (tracks: A2, B4)
- Bass – Sergio* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B5)
- Drums – Milton Banana (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B4, B5)
- Engineer [Recording] – Dorival Reis, Paulo Nascimento
- Flute – Copinha (tracks: A2)
- Guitar – Baden Powell (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
- Guitar [Playback] – Baden Powell (tracks: A5, B2)
- Liner Notes [Liner Notes Translation] – Hans J. Mauerer
- Painting [Cover], Layout – Gigi Berendt
- Pandeiro – Amauri Coelho (tracks: A2, A5, B4)
- Percussion [Atabaque] – Alfredo Bessa (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B4), Amauri Coelho (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B4)
- Percussion [Guica] – Alfredo Bessa
- Producer – Wadi Gebara Netto
- Producer, Liner Notes, Photography By – Joachim E. Berendt*
- Surdo – Baden Powell (tracks: B4)
NotesReleased in a gatefold cover.
Recorded in Rio de Janeiro, June 1st 1966 at Studio Riosom S/A and June 2nd 1966 at Studio Atonal Ltda.
Made in Germany [labels]
This is the initial version with the tree beneath the SABA logo on the labels.
The repress without the tree beneath the SABA logo on the labels is Tristeza On Guitar
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 1 K6 ◊K - 639830 A SB 15090 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 1 K6 ◊K - 639830 B SB 15090 B
|68.093, 0068.093, MPS 15.090||Baden Powell||Tristeza On Guitar (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||MPS Records, MPS Records, MPS Records||68.093, 0068.093, MPS 15.090||Germany||Unknown|
|0211970MSW||Baden Powell||Tristeza On Guitar (LP, Album, Gat)||MPS Records||0211970MSW||Germany||2017|
|YS-2115-MP||Baden Powell||Tristeza On Guitar (LP, Album, W/Lbl, Gat)||MPS Records||YS-2115-MP||Japan||1969|
|PR 7078||Baden Powell||Tristeza On Guitar (LP, Album, RE)||Pausa Records||PR 7078||US||1980|
|817 491-2||Baden Powell||Tristeza On Guitar (CD, Album, RE)||MPS Records||817 491-2||Germany||1985|