Makaha Sons Of Ni'ihau - Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha album flac
Koko recorded their first album/cd together. This particular foursome was. said to have set the standard a little higher for Traditional Hawaiian.
Only 16 left in stock (more on the way). Only 5 left in stock (more on the way). A real joy to sit and listen to.
Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau. Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha, 1999. Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau. Ka U'i O Nalani, 03:28. Waipahe'e Falls, 02:40. Ku'u Pua Hone He Nani Ki'eki'e, 04:25.
Album · 1999 · 12 Songs. Zero ads. Try it now.
feat: Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau.
By Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau. PLAY ALL. Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha. Released by Tropical Music Mar 1999 12 Tracks. By Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau. Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha is a English album released on Mar 1999. Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha Album has 12 songs sung by Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha songs on Gaana.
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha. Recent albums by Mākaha Sons of Niʻihau. Golden Hawaiian Melodies. Ke Alaula: The Dawning. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau - Ke Aloha. Makaha Sons Of Ni& with Skippy and Israel. Tribute to the Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau - I'll Remember You. Chords: C.
Jerome Koko was born on September 21, 1955 and was a part of the Makaha Sons Of Ni'ihau on their first two albums. He would leave but later returned to become a full time member of the group along with his brother John. 룹에서: The Makaha Sons Of Ni'ihau. 형: 모두 표시 중 Jerome Koko. Jerome "Boogie" Koko, Jerome K. Koko.
Makaha Sons Of Ni'ihau - Golden Hawaiian Memories.
|A2||Kau'i O Nalani|
|A3||Hola E Pae|
|A5||Ku'u Pua Hone He Nani Ki'eki'e|
|B1||Nani Wale Na Pua|
|B3||Kaua'i O Mano|
|B4||Na Pua Ka Ilima|
|B5||Star Of Gladness|
- Recorded At – Audio Media Studios
- Produced For – Tropical Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – KM Records Inc.
- Pressed By – KM Records Inc.
- Design, Graphics – Elaine Iwamasa
- Liner Notes – Wayne Harada
- Photography By – Joe Carini
- Producer – Lea A. Uehara
- Producer [Assistant] – Louis Kauakahi
- Recorded By, Mixed By – John E. K. Chang*
- Ukulele, Vocals – Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
- Vocals, Bass [Upright] – John Koko
- Vocals, Guitar [Six String] – Louis "Moon" Kauakahi*
- Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar – Jerome Koko
NotesRecorded at Audio Media Recording Studios, 1984
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etched): SP-9041A KM-12525-A + KM +
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched): SP-9041B KM-12525-B +KM +
|SPCD 9041||Makaha Sons Of Ni'ihau*||Puana Hou Me Ke Aloha (CD, Album, RE)||Poki Records||SPCD 9041||US||1999|