Miles Davis - In Concert: Live At Philharmonic Hall album flac
Miles Davis - Trumpet George Coleman - Tenor Saxophone Herbie Hancock - Piano Ron Carter - Double Bass Tony Williams - Drums. Four' & More: Recorded Live in Concert is a live album by Miles Davis, recorded at the Philharmonic Hall of Lincoln Center, New York City, NY on February 12, 1964, but not released until 1966.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Miles Davis.
Слушать песню Miles Davis – Miles Davis At Carnegie Hall онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Album · 2004 · 19 Songs. Spanish Harlem Incident (Live). 3. Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues (Live).
In Concert is a live double album by American jazz musician Miles Davis. It was recorded in 1972 at the Philharmonic Hall in New York City.
Dramatic Ethereal Intimate Nocturnal Passionate Sophisticated Uncompromising Volatile. In Concert: Live at Philharmonic Hall. Of the myriad double-live sets Miles Davis recorded in the early '70s, In Concert: Live at Philharmonic Hall is the only one documenting his On the Corner street-funk period, which is immediately obvious from the cover art. Actually, in terms of repertoire, the material from Get Up With It, Big Fun, and A Tribute to Jack Johnson each takes up a greater percentage of space, but the hard-driving rhythms and plentiful effects make it clear which of Davis' fusion aesthetics applied.
Miles Davis Group Live with Keith Jarrett. Miles Davis, Gary Bartz, Michael Henderson, Ndugu Leon Chancler, Charles Don Alias, and James Mtume Foreman. Miles Davis Group Live with Keith Jarrett is a Miles Davis bootleg. Neue Stadthalle, Dietikon, Switzerland. Lennie’s on the c Hall and Live at Philharmonic Hall are Miles Davis bootlegs. Jazz Workshop, Boston, MA, USA.
Miles Davis was one of the most important musicians of the 20th Century. How important? He’s one of the two or three jazz musicians non-jazz fans have heard of, and may even have heard something by. Davis reshaped jazz in his own image multiple times. Davis died before the album could be completed. But to truly understand Davis’ catalog, there are a bunch of essential live releases, including Live-Evil, In Concert: Live At Philharmonic Hall, Dark Magus, Agharta, Pangaea, and The Bootleg Series Vol. 1: Live In Europe 1967. So consider the 30 albums below a starting point. There’s so much more.
Miles Davis In Concert: Live At Philharmonic Hall. Black Beauty: Miles Davis At Fillmore West. 4CD set includes concerts recorded in Paris, Copenhagen and Stockholm from original master tapes. 1LP features the concert from Copenhagen and 2LP features the concerts from Paris.
|"Foot Fooler" In Concert, Parts 1 And 2|
|1-3||Theme From Jack Johnson||10:13|
|1-4||Black Satin/The Theme||14:15|
|"Slickaphonics" In Concert, Parts 3 And 4|
|2-2||Right Off/The Theme||10:31|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Philharmonic Hall, New York
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Made By – Sony Music – S0106514010-0102
- Made By – Sony Music – S0106514010-0202
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Cozbi Sanchez-Cabrera
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Corky McCoy
- Composed By – Miles Davis
- Coordinator [A&R] – Patti Matheny
- Coordinator [Columbia Jazz Reissue Series] – Kevin Gore, Steve Berkowitz
- Design [Reissue] – Randall Martin
- Drums – Al Foster
- Electric Bass – Michael Henderson
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer – Cedric Lawson
- Engineer [Recording] – Stan Tonkel
- Guitar – Reggie Lucas
- Liner Notes – Bobby Previte
- Management [Packaging Manager] – Nicholas Bennett
- Management [Project Director] – Seth Rothstein
- Mastered By [Digitally] – Tom Ruff
- Mixed By – Russ Payne
- Percussion – Mtume*
- Photography By [Liner] – Sony Music Photo Library, Urve Kuusik
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Teo Macero
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Rene Arsenault
- Reissue Producer – Bob Belden
- Sitar [Electric] – Khalil Balakrishna
- Soprano Saxophone – Carlos Garnett (tracks: 1-1)
- Tabla – Badal Roy
- Tenor Saxophone – Carlos Garnett
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
NotesComes in a 3 panelled digipak with a 12 page booklet.
Catalog # of original release: COLUMBIA KG 32092.
Recorded September 9, 1972, at Philharmonic Hall, New York, NY.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, NYC
Ⓒ 1997 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Ⓟ 1973 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Austria
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099706 514022
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN_13): 5099706514022
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): Sony Music S0106514010-0102 12 [Moulded] A1
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 949A
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): Sony Music S0106514010-0202 32 [Moulded] A1
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 945P
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL BIEM
- Price Code: CB 821
- Other (Sony Production Code Box): 01-065140-10
- Other (Sony Production Code Disc 1): 01-065140-10/1
- Other (Sony Production Code Disc 2): 01-065140-10/2
- Other (Packaging code, boxed): 2CDM
|KG 32092||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||KG 32092||US||1973|
|COL 476910 2, 476910 2||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xCD, Album, RE)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 476910 2, 476910 2||Europe||Unknown|
|CBS 88601||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Fol)||CBS||CBS 88601||Netherlands||1973|
|68222||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS||68222||UK||1973|
|S2BP 220139||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||CBS||S2BP 220139||Australia||Unknown|