Eels - Daisies Of The Galaxy album flac
Daisies of the Galaxy (2000.
Album · 2000 · 15 Songs.
Daisies Of The Galaxy. UMG (от лица компании "DreamWorks"); UBEM, LatinAutor, CMRRA, UMPI, ASCAP, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG" и другие авторские общества (4). Композиция. Flyswatter (Album Version). UMG (от лица компании "DreamWorks"); LatinAutor, UBEM, ASCAP, UMPI, CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPG Publishing" и другие авторские общества (4).
E's Beautiful Blues" is a song by the American rock band Eels. It was the first single to be released from their 2000 album, Daisies of the Galaxy. It was produced and co-written by Michael Simpson of the Dust Brothers. Mark Oliver Everett wrote the song after finishing writing the album, and the record company insisted he put it on the album as well. He was against this idea, considering it a disruption of the album's flow, but made the compromise by putting it in as a bonus track.
Souljacker is the fourth studio album by American rock band Eels, first released on September 19, 2001 in Japan and later on March 12, 2002 in the United States. The American release was delayed due to the lack of "radio-friendly singles" record companies wanted. Unlike some of Everett's other albums, most notably Electro-Shock Blues, Souljacker is mostly based on stories of outsiders rather than on Everett's own life.
Album Name Daisies of the Galaxy. Data de aparición 28 Febrero 2000. Labels Dreamworks Records. Estilo MusicalIndie Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum10. 1. Grace Kelly Blues.
The Eels were always a vehicle for a songwriter called (E), but by the point of their third album, 2000's Daisies of the Galaxy, they were his and his alone. When it came time to deliver a follow-up to the intimate, tortured Electro-Shock Blues, (E) couldn't help but deliver a lighter album, but he'd already turned so far into himself that his music was entirely insular
Daisies of the Galaxy' is the third studio album by Eels. This follow-up to 1998's grief-stricken Electro-Shock Blues. The tone is set by the imagistic opener, 'Grace Kelly Blues,' which captures snapshots of misbegotten souls. Daisies of the Galaxy' is the work of a gifted rformer who is indeed feeling OK. Not great, mind you. But OK. Continuing with its LP campaign, UMe will be reissuing this title back on 180 gram vinyl.
Daisies of the Galaxy, 03:28. It's a Motherfucker, 02:15. Tiger in My Tank, 03:06. A Daisy Through Concrete, 02:25. Jeannie's Diary, 03:35. Something Is Sacred, 02:52. Selective Memory, 02:27. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Grace Kelly Blues||3:38|
|3||The Sound Of Fear||3:33|
|4||I Like Birds||2:35|
|5||Daisies Of The Galaxy||3:27|
|7||It's A Motherfucker||2:14|
Written-By – E , Peter Buck
|9||Tiger In My Tank||3:07|
|10||A Daisy Through Concrete||2:26|
Recorded By, Mixed By – Jim Lang
|13||Something Is Sacred||2:52|
|15||Mr. E's Beautiful Blues
Written-By, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – E , Michael Simpson*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SKG Music LLC
- Copyright (c) – SKG Music LLC
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51012668
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- A&R – Michael Simpson*
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns], Conductor – Jim Lang
- Art Direction – E , Francesca*
- Contractor – John Rosenberg
- Coordinator [Session Coordination] – Valarie Pack*
- Design – Francesca Restrepo
- Drums – Butch*
- Engineer – Jeff Shannon
- Engineer [Assistant] – James Stone
- Horns – Andy Martin, Chris Bleth, Wayne Bergeron
- Illustration [E & Butch Illustrations] – Adrian Tomine
- Management – Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – E (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14), Wally Gagel (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
- Other [Preparation] – Jay Duerr
- Performer [Additional] – Grant Lee Phillips, Jim Lang, Peter Buck
- Recorded By – Wally Gagel (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
- Recorded By [Additional], Mixed By [Additional] – Robert Caranza*
- Recorded By [Additional], Programmed By – Mickey Petralia
- Vocals, Performer – E
- Written-By, Producer – A Man Called E*
Notes℗ 1999, 2000 © 2000 SKG Music L.L.C.
Made in the E.U.
Recorded March-May 1999 at Chateau E.
Additional recording at Knobworld & The Bomb Factory.
Track 15 is a hidden track.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 00445 02182 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): 06004 450 218-2 02 * 51012668 [4 x Universal Logo]
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text, variant 2): Made in Germany by EDC D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 06004 450 218-2 03 * 51012668 [4 x Universal Logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0131
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0122
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0152
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 07266
- Other (Distribution Code): UN 900
|0044-50218-2||Eels||Daisies Of The Galaxy (CD, Album)||Dreamworks Records||0044-50218-2||US||2000|
|0044-50218-2||Eels||Daisies Of The Galaxy (CD, Album, Dig)||DreamWorks Records||0044-50218-2||US||2000|
|450 218-2||Eels||Daisies Of The Galaxy (CD, Album)||DreamWorks Records||450 218-2||UK||2000|
|450 218-2||Eels||Daisies Of The Galaxy (CD, Album, Dig)||DreamWorks Records||450 218-2||Europe||2000|
|MVCA-24039||Eels||Daisies Of The Galaxy (CD, Album)||DreamWorks Records||MVCA-24039||Japan||2000|