Gene Loves Jezebel - Heavenly Bodies album flac
Gene Loves Jezebel : Heavenly Bodies,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Album · 1992 · 12 Songs. Heavenly Bodies Gene Loves Jezebel.
Listen free to Gene Loves Jezebel – Heavenly Bodies (Josephina, Break The Chain and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Gene Loves Jezebel (GLJ) are a British rock band formed in the early 1980s by identical twin brothers Jay Aston (born John Aston) and Michael. Gene Loves Jezebel's best-known songs include "Heartache", "Desire (Come and Get It)" (1986), "The Motion of Love" (1987), "Jealous" (1990) and "Break The Chain" (1993), as well as their broody dark alternative club hits "Bruises" (1983), "Influenza (Relapse)" (1984), and "The Cow" (1985). Desire" (1985) was GLJ's most successful single in the UK.
We're left with a good, rather than an excellent, disc.
Album Heavenly Bodies. Heavenly Body Lyrics. It was cold, it was dark, I was in complete isolation A dragonfly quick to die Caught in the hands of a crippled child. Give me the power Give me the power Give me that power To push on. Starlight, starbright you've got the glow Of an angel in flight Starlight, starbright gimme your lovin' tonight
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 3 people found this helpful.
Heavenly Bodies (Cass, Album). TNCP - 24. Gene Loves Jezebel. Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album). Tricycle Entertainment. Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album, RE).
Life Without Love, 03:57. In A Lonely Place, 04:03. Heavenly Body, 06:43.
|A4||Any Anxious Colour||5:43|
|A5||Break The Chain||4:42|
|B1||In A Lonely Place||4:01|
|B2||Sweet Sweet Rain||4:45|
|B5||Voice In The Dark||4:45|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Sitar, Mandolin – James Stevenson
- Artwork [Design] – Jason Pearson
- Backing Vocals – Christin Sargent (tracks: 4, 10, 11), James Stevenson, Robert Adam*, Susan Willet* (tracks: 4, 10, 11)
- Bass Guitar – Peter Rizzo
- Drums, Percussion – Robert Adam*
- Executive Producer – David Mimran
- Management – Arnold Stiefel, Lorne Salfer, Nancy Poertner, Randy Phillips
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Organ, Piano, Keyboards – James Hallawell
- Other [A & R] – Lennie Petze
- Other [Creative Services] – Eloise Bryan
- Photography By – Paul Cox
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Programmed By [All], Keyboards [Additional] – Peter Walsh
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar [12 String] – Jay Aston
- Written-By – J. Stevenson* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 10, 11), J. Aston*, P. Rizzo* (tracks: 1, 3, 6), R. Adam* (tracks: 1, 10)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 747855021049
|74785-50210-2||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album)||Savage Records||74785-50210-2||Germany||1993|
|74785-50210-4||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (Cass, Album)||Savage Records||74785-50210-4||Indonesia||1993|
|74785-50210-4||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (Cass, Album)||Savage Records||74785-50210-4||US||1993|
|TNCP - 24||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album)||Tricycle Entertainment||TNCP - 24||Japan||1993|
|RRCD0004||Gene Loves Jezebel||Heavenly Bodies (CD, Album, RE)||Robison Records||RRCD0004||US||1999|