Dead Can Dance - Spleen And Ideal album flac
Spleen and Ideal (1986) 1. De Profundis (Out of the Depths of Sorrow) 2. Ascension 3. Circumradiant Dawn 4. The Cardinal Sin 5. Mesmerism 6. Enigma of th. .
Dead Can Dance : Spleen and Ideal,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Album by Dead Can Dance. De Profundis (Out Of The Depths Of Sorrow). The Cardinal Sin. Mesmerism. Enigma Of The Absolute. Indoctrination (A Design For Living).
Dead Can Dance's second album, Spleen And Ideal (1985), saw them experiment more with instrumentation, abandoning guitars in favor of cello, trombone and timpani.
Recorded and mixed at Woodbine St. Recording Studios during September/November 1985. This record was mastered on to metal at The Townhouse. Special thanks to Julian and Maureen for their gracious hospitality. Released 1994 onward.
Spleen and Ideal - Студийный альбом от Dead Can Dance. Вышел 25 ноября 1985г. В альбом вошло 9 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 38:07. Dead Can Dance - Enigma Of The Absolute (Live Europe 1987). ARCANA Enigma of the Absolute (Dead Can Dance cover). Yan Wagner l Enigma Of The Absolute (Dead Can Dance) l Festival 36h. Tribute to Dead Can Dance - Enigma of the absolute. 17. Enigma of the Absolute (Dead Can Dance).
Dead Can Dance formed in Melbourne, Australia in August 1981 with Paul Erikson on bass guitar, Lisa Gerrard (ex-Microfilm) on vocals, Simon Monroe (Marching Girls) on drums and Brendan Perry (also of Marching Girls) on vocals and guitar. Gerrard and Perry were a couple who met as members of Melbourne's little band scene The group's debut album, Dead Can Dance, wa.For their second album, Spleen and Ideal, the group comprised the core duo of Gerrard and Perry with cello, trombone and tympani added in by session musicians. Released in November 1985, it was co-produced by the duo and John A. Rivers. Raggett describes it as "a consciously medieval European sound like it was recorded in an immense cathedral". The group built a following in Europe, and the album reached No. 2 on the UK indie charts. By 1989, Gerrard and Perry had separated domestically – Gerrard returned to Australia and Perry moved to Ireland – but still wrote,.
From the choral textures and mesmerizing synth trails of "De Profundis (Out of the Depths of Sorrow)" to the marching dark neo-folk of "Indoctrination (A Design for Living)," Spleen and Ideal constructs a swirling portal to another world. Spleen and Ideal (Remastered) Dead Can Dance. From the choral textures and mesmerizing synth trails of "De Profundis (Out of the Depths of Sorrow)" to the marching dark neo-folk of "Indoctrination (A Design for Living)," Spleen and Ideal constructs a swirling portal to another world.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||De Profundis (Out Of The Depths Of Sorrow)
Soprano Vocals – Andrew Hutton
|4||The Cardinal Sin||5:29|
|6||Enigma Of The Absolute||4:14|
|9||Indoctrination (A Design For Living)||4:13|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Recorded At – Woodbine Studios
- Mixed At – Woodbine Studios
- Mastered At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Momentum 3
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Art Direction – Brendan Perry
- Cello – Gus Ferguson, Martin McCarrick
- Engineer – John A. Rivers, Jonathan Dee
- Instruments [All Other], Voice [All Other] – Brendan Perry, Lisa Gerrard
- Mastered By [Sacd Mastered By] – Neal Harris
- Mastered By [Supervision By] – Shawn R. Britton
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Colin Grey*
- Producer – Dead Can Dance, John A. Rivers
- Remastered By – John A. Rivers
- Timpani – James Pinker, Tony Ayres
- Trombone – Richard Avison, Simon Hogg
- Violin – Carolyn Costin
- Written-By – Dead Can Dance
NotesHybrid CD / SACD mini-LP replica, including obi-strip, inner sleeve & booklet.
Recorded and mixed at Woodbine St. Recording Studios during September - November 1985.
SACD mastered at Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab.
All music published by Universal Music Publishing / Momentum 3.
Original recordings ℗ 1985 4AD.
℗ 2008 4AD.
Made in Japan.
Special thanks to Julian and Maureen for their gracious hospitality.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 52637 27073 0
- Barcode (String): 652637270730
- Matrix / Runout (CD layer): WPCB-10056 CD 1
- Matrix / Runout (SACD layer): WPCB-10056 HD 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD layer): IFPI L276
- Mastering SID Code (SACD layer): IFPI L271
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 45UO
- Label Code: LC 05807
|CAD 512||Dead Can Dance||Spleen And Ideal (LP, Album)||4AD||CAD 512||UK||1985|
|CAD 512, VG 50422||Dead Can Dance||Spleen And Ideal (LP, Album)||4AD, Virgin||CAD 512, VG 50422||Greece||1985|
|CAD 512 CD||Dead Can Dance||Spleen And Ideal (CD, Album, RP)||4AD||CAD 512 CD||Europe||2002|
|VIN180LP007||Dead Can Dance||Spleen And Ideal (LP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||Vinyl 180, 4AD||VIN180LP007||UK||2008|
|CAD C 512||Dead Can Dance||Spleen And Ideal (Cass, Album)||4AD||CAD C 512||UK||1985|