Ahmad Jamal Trio - Ahmad's Blues album flac
Ahmad Jamal Trio- Ahmads Blues, For more on Ahmad Jamal check out my site.
Слушайте Ahmad Jamal Trio 1958 Ahmad's Blues и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Текст песни: I go through the strangest kind of changes Tryin' to find myself a way to pay my dues And would you believe it, I’m so urban My suburban friends don’t know my bag of blues.
The Ahmad Jamal Trio is an album by American jazz pianist Ahmad Jamal. It was originally released on the Epic label. Perfidia" (Alberto Domínguez) – 3:57. Love for Sale" (Cole Porter) – 8:32. Rica Pulpa" (Eliseo Grenet) – 3:51. Autumn Leaves" (Joseph Kosma, Johnny Mercer) – 2:41. Just Squeeze Me" (Duke Ellington, Lee Gaines) – 3:51.
Watch the video for Ahmad's Blues from Ahmad Jamal Trio's But Not For Me for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Ahmad Jamal (born July 2, 1930) is a noted American jazz pianist. Davis had long admired Jamal's use of space and dynamics, and had asked Wynton Kelly to "sound more like Ahmad Jamal" on the track "Freddie Freeloader" on the landmark album Kind of Blue.
Ahmad Jamal Trio: все альбомы, включая Excerpt from the Blues, Blues Together, They Can't Take That Away from Me и другие. 2016 Dusty & Groovy - Adventures Of A Record CollectionL. 2016 Dusty & Groovy - Adventures Of A Record Collection. Highlight Live, Vol. 2. Ahmad Jamal Trio. 2016 Remastered 2016. Count 'Em 88. Cross Country Tour, Vol. 1. Falling in Love with You. But Not for Me: Live at the Pershing.
This CD reissues most of the music recorded on one night by the 1958 Ahmad Jamal Trio (which consisted of the pianist/leader, bassist Israel Crosby and drummer Vernel Fournier) during a live performance in Washington . Originally released as the LP Ahmad Jamal plus part of Portfolio of Ahmad Jamal, these 16 selections display the uniqueness and tightness of this memorable.
Ahmad's Blues - Ahmad Jamal. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Ahmad's BluesLive At The Spotlight Club/1958. Foggy Day. - Ahmad Jamal Trio, George Gershwin.
Features Song Lyrics for Ahmad Jamal Trio's Ahmad's Blues album. Autumn Leaves (Live Spotlite Club) Lyrics. Ahmad Jamal Trio Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Ahmad's Blues, 04:05. It Could Happen to You, 04:15. Cheek to Cheek, 04:47. Autumn in New York, 03:18.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Ahmad Jamal
|2||It Could Happen To You
Written-By – Johnny Burke-Jimmy Van Heusen*
|3||I Wish I Knew
Written-By – Harry Warren , Mack Gordon
Written-By – Jacques Prevert*, Johnny Mercer, Joseph Kosma
|5||Stompin' At The Savoy
Written-By – Benny Goodman, Chick Webb, Edgar Sampson
|6||Cheek To Cheek
Written-By – Irving Berlin
|7||The Girl Next Door
Written-By – Hugh Martin, Ralph Blane
Written-By – Paul Francis Webster, Sammy Fain
Written-By – Johnny Hodges
Written-By – Margarita Lecuona, S.K. Russell*
|11||Autumn In New York
Written-By – Vernon Duke
|12||A Gal In Calico
Written-By – Arthur Schwartz, Leo Robin
Written-By – Allen Brandt*, Bob Haymes
Written-By – Arthur Freed, Nacio Herb Brown
Written-By – Ahmad Jamal
|16||Let's Fall In Love
Written-By – Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG
- Produced At – The Review Room
- Recorded At – Spotlite Lounge
- Remastered At – MCA Music Media Studios
- Published By – Longitude Music Co.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Morley Music Co.
- Published By – EMI Robbins Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Rytvoc, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music Company
- Published By – Williamson Music
- Published By – EMI Feist Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc.
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Mixed Bag Music
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Art Direction – Dan Serrano, Hollis King
- Bass – Israel Crosby
- Drums – Vernell Fournier
- Engineer [Original Recording Engineer] – Malcolm Chisholm
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Graphics [Graphic Design] – Alba Acevedo, Freddie Paloma, Laurie Goldman
- Liner Notes [Annotation] – Neil Tesser
- Photography By – Chuck Stewart
- Piano – Ahmad Jamal
- Producer [Original] – Dave Usher
- Producer [Post-Production On Reissue] – Joseph Doughney, Michael Landy
- Reissue Producer – Orrin Keepnews
- Transferred By [Digital Transfers], Technician [Audio Enhancement], Remastered By – Erick Labson
NotesRecorded in performance at the Spotlite Club, Washington D.C.; September 6, 1958.
Tracks 3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & 14 originally issued as Argo LP636, "Ahmad Jamal".
Tracks 1,2,4,13,15 & 16 were included on Argo LP2-638, "Portfolio of Ahmad Jamal".
Digital transfers, audio enhancement and remastering at MCA Music Media Studios.
℗ 1994 MCA Records, Inc.
© 1994 GRP Records, Inc.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1110-51803-2 0
- Label Code: LC 6713
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Distribution Code: F:BM720
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS I-3939 / GRP 18032 B1
|GRP 18032, 051803-2||Ahmad Jamal Trio||Ahmad's Blues (CD, Comp, RE, RM)||GRP, Chess, GRP, Chess||GRP 18032, 051803-2||Europe||Unknown|
|GRP 18032||Ahmad Jamal Trio||Ahmad's Blues (CD, Comp, RE, RM)||GRP, Chess||GRP 18032||Brazil||1995|
|GRD-803||Ahmad Jamal Trio||Ahmad's Blues (CD, Comp, RM)||GRP||GRD-803||US||1994|