Lard - Power Of Lard EP album flac
Tracklist: 1 - The Power Of Lard 7:28 2 - Hellfudge 4:58 3 - Time To Melt 31:59 Power Of Lard.
Complete your Lard collection.
The Power of Lard is a 1989 EP by Lard. All tracks written by Lard. Al Jourgensen - guitar, production. Paul Barker - bass guitar, production. Jello Biafra - vocals, production, sleeve concept. Keith Auerbach - engineer. Steve Spapperi - engineer. Reid Hyams - recording. John Yates - "cut, paste, and pseudo-mechanics". Jason Traeger - logo.
Album · 1987 · 3 Songs. See All. The Last Temptation of Reid. Pure Chewing Satisfaction.
Lard is pig fat in both its rendered and unrendered forms. Lard was commonly used in many cuisines as a cooking fat or shortening, or as a spread similar to butter. Its use in contemporary cuisine has diminished; however, many contemporary cooks and bakers favor it over other fats for select uses. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Power of Lard Album.
Album Name The Power of Lard. Type EP. Data de lançamento 1989. Labels Alternative Tentacles Records. Estilo de MúsicaHardcore. Membros têm este álbum12. 1. The power of Lard. Other productions from Lard. 70's Rock Must Die.
Play full-length songs from Power of Lard EP by Lard on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster. Napster and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc.
Lard! You can see it, in the clouds up in the sky. Lard! Floats by in clusters in our water supply. Lard! It's in all of us. iew full lyrics. Biafra is best known as the former frontman of the punk rock band Dead Kennedys. Over the years, several other members of Ministry played with Lard, namely Bill Rieflin, Mike Scaccia, Louis Svitek and Rey Washam.
|A1||The Power Of Lard|
|B||Time To Melt|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Manufactured By – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Distributed By – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Published By – Spurburn
- Published By – Maim That Tune
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-31898
- Artwork [AT Bat Logo] – WS*
- Artwork [Cut, Paste + Pseudo-mechanics] – John Yates
- Artwork [Lard Label Logo] – Jason Traeger
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – Biafra*
- Engineer – Keith Auerbach, Steve Spapperi
- Performer – A. Jourgensen*, J. Ward*, J. Biafra*, P. Barker*
- Producer – Count Ringworm, Hypo Luxa, Hermes Pan*
- Written-By – Lard
NotesRecorded at Rerd Hyams' Chicago Trax Recording.
"It's not just a studio, it's an adventure."
Special thanx to Mark E. Niedermayer for the singing Lamprey.
Published by Spurburn/Maim That Tune (BMI)
P.O. Box 11458
San Francisco CA 94101
℗ & © 1989 Alternative Tentacles Records
"It didn't exactly get me high. It had all the bad side effects of the more powerful narcotics with none of the benefits. It was just the drug for me"
Comes with insert with lyrics and an ad for Alternative Tentacles Records and some of their other releases. Lyrics insert also states "Alain Jourgensen & Paul Barker appear courtesy of SIRE Records".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): VIRUS 72 A¹ L-31898 (T)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): VIRUS 72 B¹ L-31898 X (T)
- Rights Society: BMI
|FPC 3081||Lard||Power Of Lard EP (Cass, EP)||Fringe Product||FPC 3081||Canada||1989|
|VIRUS 72CD||Lard||Power Of Lard EP (CD, EP, RE)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 72CD||Canada||Unknown|
|VIRUS 72CD||Lard||Power Of Lard EP (CD, EP)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 72CD||Canada||1989|
|VIRUS 72CD, Virus 72CD||Lard||Power Of Lard EP (CD, EP, RE)||Alternative Tentacles, Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 72CD, Virus 72CD||US||1994|
|VIRUS 72CD||Lard||Power Of Lard EP (CD, EP, RP)||Shock||VIRUS 72CD||Australia||1994|